Thursday 20 September 2018

Etude House Bling Bling Eyeshadow Stick in #18 Moon Star Review

Share it Please
The one korean makeup I cant get enough of is Etude House, seriously their products are  best quality. I cant name a single product by the brand which has disappointed me

I am a low maintainace person , my mother actually thinks I am lazy 😂. So I look for shortcuts which can reduce my work load ( lol ) . Stick shadows are probably one of the best makeup product ever invented. They make the whole eyeshadow application effortless and time saving.

I picked this stick eyeshadow from the bling bling range from etude house in shade #18 Moon Star.

Starting with the packaging it resembles a pen. On one end there is color eyeshadow  present in a transparent container. This makes it easier to locate in the makeup pouch when you are in a hurry. The small size is travel friendly. The tip has a roll up/ twist up mechanism which is very convenient.

Shade #18 Moon Star is a beautiful pigmented coral orange color with golden sparkles in it. I love to highlight my inner corners when I am feeling fancy or use this as an all over lid color. This has a good color pay off , you dont have to swipe multiple times to get the color to show up on your lids. the glitter is on the chunkier size though.

Ingredients

  • Alkyl stearate, alkyl stearate, alkyl stearate, alkyl stearate, alkyl stearate, alkyl stearate, alkyl stearate, alkyl stearate, alkyl stearate, alkyl stearate, Butadiene stearate, stearic anhydride, stearic acid, stearic acid, stearic acid, stearic acid, stearic acid, maleic anhydride, , Caprylic glycol, propylene carbonate, phenoxyethanol, tin oxide, hexylene glycol, dimethicone, mica, titanium dioxide, red iron oxide, aluminum
The texture of the eyeshadow is creamy, it glides so easily on the lids with out dragging or tugging on the skin. You can either blend it with you fingers or use a flat brush for a more complicated eye makeup look.


This lasts for 5-6 hrs on my eyes if I dont touch my lids. its water proof I tested that claim by placing my wrist under tap water in kitchen and and it didn't wash off. But if I accidentally touch this it transfers to some extend.
 the only bummer about this eyeshadow is that its not entirely smudge proof . It takes time to dry down to semi matte finish ( 2-3 mins) so unless you set this with a powder or pressed eyeshadow this is going to transfer and move specially if you touch you face multiple times.

Overall its a good product for the price I hope Etude House and perhaps one of the iconic eyeshadow created by the brand

This retails for 7.07$ on jolse.com

1 comment: