Thursday 8 November 2018

[Review] LABIOTTE Momentique Handbell Mascara #Rose Brown

Share it Please
As if the wine bottle inspired makeup concept was not creative enough, Labiotte once again released an array of head turning very vintage, watch inspired makeup range. Something about this makeup collection reminds me of Alice through the looking glass movie.

Features
A brown with rose color mascara expresses romantic and deep natural look.
It lasts long from morning to night and it protects from water, smudge and sweat.
Curved brush like banana makes eyelashes delicate and elascity


I am reviewing the Momentique Handbell Mascara  #Rose Brown which not only has a unique packaging but it comes in a unique color as well. I have previously tried a brown colored mascara by Lancome and loved the brown hue on my lashes


The tube of this mascara is rather fancy. Shiny rose gold, the mascara wand has moderate length nothing too short or too long with synthetic bristled brush on one end. The brush has an interesting banana shape. The curve helps to lift lashes from the root and make them look curled


Since the brush is small it coats each and every lash. The bristles separate the lashes and elongate them ( thanks to the micro fibers) . The formula is on wet side with small fibers running through it. After application it dries really fast. The formula hardens within few minutes so it holds the curl firmly.


I have naturally long lashes but lack volume my first priority when choosing mascara is volumizing.I think this is a tubing macara becauas it coats the mascara and becomes completely budget proof which is good news for some one who has straight lashes.



My first impression about this product was wow because this makes my lashes look pretty long and defined but the problem arose in evening when I decided to take this off. It wouldn't budge with soap,  foam cleanser or oil cleanser so I seeked Google's help where I learned that tubing mascara rub off with warm water. And sure enough it washed off so easily in hot shower.


Personally I am happy with this mascara, I defines my lashes, without making it look obvious and makes them look even longer. The removing part is a little impractical but the rest is great.

LABIOTTE Momentique Handbell Mascara is now available for purchase on Jolse.com

No comments:

Post a Comment