Saturday 3 November 2018

[Review] DASHING DIVA X ETUDE HOUSE MAGIC PRESS #17

Share it Please
I cant keep my nails long because they break easily so I resort to wearing stick on nails on special occasions. But no matter how much I try to be carefull with those plastic nail, They either break after few hours or fall off.

 Dashing Diva is a well know nail accessories brand and their collaboration with Etude House was too cute to miss. There are about 20 designs in this collection.

These come in pack of 30 nails ( including 6 accent nails) so these are good enough to be used three times :)

 The nails are securely packed in a plastic box along with a small cute nail file, an alcohol nail wipe and a small leaflet with instructions.

Even though I am not a huge fan of pink color I picked this design because of the cute flamingos and oyster shells. There are only 6 of these though ( I wish there were more). The rest of the nails are solid pink in color

I wiped off the nail polish from my nails, and trimmed my nail short. Then I filled my nail and scratched the surface a little bit so that the glue adhered better to the textured surface

Next I proceeded to match the plastic nails to my original nails. Once I was able to find the right size for each of my finger I carefully took off the plastic film from the back of the plastic nail and stuck it on top of my real nails. Pressed it for 2 mins then went on to the next finger until all the five fingers were done.

Some of the nails were a little too long for my liking specially the thumb finger and the middle finger but ths rest were of medium length.

I have been going on with my daily chores and work and so far they are still intact and look great. The glue is really good as they haven't dropped off despite ths fact that I washed dishes and took a long hot shower.


Personally I am really enjoying the experience of these press on nails and would totally recommend them to those who have brittle nails, or if you want an instant manicure for a party /special occasion etc. This particular collaboration DASHING DIVA X ETUDE HOUSE MAGIC PRESS  #17  is available at Jolse for purchase

1 comment: