Tuesday 6 November 2018

[Review] The Saem Kissholic Lipstick Leather Glow BR01

Share it Please
For me ''The Saem'' has been a cosmetic brand popular for its concealer and the harakeke skincare line but these kissaholic lipsticks looked so beautiful because of their denim like exterior casing that I was curious to try them out

I try to play it safe when I comes to choosing lipstick shades because pale colors like pink and peach make me look dead and deep colors like burgundy and dark brown add years to my face and make me look older. So my go to colors are either mlbb rose color or sheer red when I am feeling a little fancy.


 Kissholico Lipstick line comes in two formulations one is matte and other is glow. I chose from the glow range.

The plastic case is the focal point, it has this texture similar to leather/denim and is deep blue in color. I actually was expecting the case to have faux leather on it but oh well....

 It has the regular twist up mechanism like every other lipstick

 Features

A sensual lipstick with creamy melting texture for soft and luminous lips.
Smooth texture that glides on lips provide rich color even with one coat.
Made with shea butter and fermented oil complex, deeply hydrating texture provides smoothness.

The color is almost my MLBB color. Its a reddish brown color with a hint of orange hue to it. This is a universal color which can be worn all year long by all skin colors. The formula is pigmented (that's just one swipe full opacity) and has a creamy finish. It glides easily and transfers easily as well. I have noticed that it does not disappear entirely from the lips and  leaves a reddish orange tint which looks pretty as well.

 Personally I am not bothered by this fact as I love moisturizing lipsticks and don't mind reapplying during the day if I have to. The scent is mild and floral which is also a plus point ( some of the long lasting liquid lipsticks in my makeup collection smell like paint )

I think this a great option if you are looking for an inexpensive moisturizing lipstick.
The shade range is pretty good specially the burgundy color is perfect for fall/winter

You can find  The Saem Kissholic Lipstick Leather Glow at Jolse. They offer great shipping prices you wont find elsewhere

No comments:

Post a Comment