Tuesday 1 January 2019

[Review] MISSHA Superfood Apricot Lip Scrub 9.8g

Share it Please
Sharing another lip scrub review today, this time it is by my favourite brand Missha


Ever since I have started using lip scrubs my lips look less flaky these days. Plus the lipstick goes on smoothly and looks nice on my lips. I picked this particular lip scrub because it has a nice hygienic packaging.


Features
A Lip scrub gently removes keratin to make smooth lips.
Apricot removes the dead skin of the lips cleanly.It is tube type that makes it easy to care for your skin at any time and anywhere.Shea Butter and Naturally derived Nutri-Oil help to maintain moisture even after exfoliating.

As you can see the packaging is in a shape of squeeze tube which makes this very convenient and hygienic to use as compared to pot/container packaging. The red and orange colors look very vibrant and cute together

First off this smell delicious just like peaches and apricots mixed together. There are small granules of sugar, apricot seed shell mixed in emolient wax base for exfoliation. The  products comes out easily on squeezing the tube and about pea size amount is adequate to exfoliate the lips.The scrub actually has a Sweet taste but I dont know if edible / safe for consumption

I apply a small amount of scrub to the tip of my fingers then gently roll my finger in circular motion on my lips to get rid of flaky dead skin. After 1 min of scrubbing I wipe of the product with a slightly damp tissue/wash cloth. And follow up with a lip balm

Even though the scrub leaves a wax like residue on the lips to moisturize them I still apply lip balm on top for added moisture. All in one is really like this lip scrub and would repurchase it again in future

MISSHA Superfood Apricot Lip Scrub 9.8g is available on Jolse.com

No comments:

Post a Comment