Sunday 23 May 2021

Etude House Tiny Twinkle Matte Chic Mini Lip Lacquer Ornament Review

Share it Please
Part of the Etude House Holiday 2018 Tiny Twinkle Collection, I was so excited to recieve this as a gift for New Year



Etude House released  Matte Chic Lip Lacquer a really long time ago, even though the colors were pretty most of them leaned towards red color so I refrained from buying them because I am not a big fan of red and also liquid lipsticks as they look cracked and awful on the lips with time. But getting these as a gift gave me an opportunity to try out three colors from the collection. Moreover these are mini so I can finish them up easily before they go bad


Etude House Mini Matte Chic Lip Lacquer Ornament is a beautiful bronze gold baubble which holds the mini liquid lipsticks inside. Even though I don't celebrate Christmas I found the packaging cute and very festive. Because of the holiday's exclusive release , Etude House added stars to the packaging to make it look extra special



First off how cute are these Mini Matte Chic Lip Lacquers. Each tube holds 2g of product. They may seem very little but trust me these are so pigmented that you wont need a lot of product. There are about three shades in this ornament, RD303 ( IRENE Red) BR402 ( Thank You Berry Brown) ,and PK005 (Icing Cream Pink) after doing a bit of a research online infound out that  RD303 and BR402  were on of the most coveted colors in the collection while the   PK005 was the Ornament collection exclusive shade



These have a very light weight, watery formula which applys like a gloss but then drys down to a matte finish. The lacquer takes a few seconds to dry down so you can definitely smudge the color to you liking before it sets.

Most of the liquid lipsticks I have tried tend to dry out my lips with time and look flaky and gross after few hours but these dont suck the moisture out from my lips. I was surprised how my lips felt soft and looked the same after 6 hrs. The colors dont come off easily with water. These survive all day as long as you don't eat anything greasy or oily.



I love how each color is very wearable and universally workable for so many skin colors  RD303 – IRENE Red  is a basic red color. This looks flattering against my skin and I love how the shade brightens my complexion

BR402 – Thank You Berry Brown. I expected this to look nude brown on the lips but it came off as a mauvy pink. This is a first time for me trying out a mauve lip color and I surprised how nice it looks

PK005 – Icing Cream Pink  I avoid pink lip colors as they don't look good om me but this look like a mlbb color with a hint of pink



Etude House Tiny Twinkle Matte Chic Mini Lip Lacquer Ornament is great for those of you who want to try a few colors before commiting to full size. It also makes a great gift

No comments:

Post a Comment