Saturday 3 August 2019

[Review] DMCK CLEAN AC Sunstick

Share it Please
I have tried a few sunsticks in the past and even though I enjoyed using them they were not suitable for hot humid weather and accentuated the sebum more. So I was very curious when Goryeo Cosmetics mentioned it on their post that this gave matte finish


Protects against climatic stresses such as wind, cold, and salt water! Sun stick wilth high UVA and UVB protection -leaves a sheer. non-shiny finish on your skin. Can be applied over and under makeup -ldeal sunscreen tor sensitive skin. Glides on easily for a hands free application. Easy to apply and carry around Clean Ac Sun Stick Can be used over and under makeup! For use under makeup When using over makeup apply gently in a dabbing motion. this sun stick spreads easiy over skin and absorbs quickly.

Starting with the packaging its like a regular sunstick. The container is cylindrical and holds 22g of product . This sunstick has ivory yellow/ pale yellow color and smells like plumeria to me ( the mixture of all the herbs and floral extracts )


According to the brand one should expose 5mm of product at time . Start applying from the center of the face and extend it outwards



This stick has a very interesting texture it feels like a silicon based primer ( mattifying / pore refining primers) its swipes very easily and smoothly across the skin and blends easily too without clinging to dry patches. It feels velvety but its not drying. Infact my skin felt soft and moisturized . One notable thing about this particular sunstick is that this may look pale yellow in the container but on skin its translates as transparent with zero white cast.


You can wear this on its own, under makeup and also makeup. I personally have used this on its own when I was at home doing daily chores and under my makeup as sunblock/primer. I found this very easy to apply. It does not pills under foundation. Moreover it blurs out pores and makes the skin look smooth. I have used this with serum and matifying foundation and the results were same every time.


This does a really good job of preventing sebum from seeping out.  On day one I skipped translucent powder to find out the number of hours it kept my skin oil free and I was amazed that my skin looked slightly dewy after 4 hrs. With translucent powder the time was extend to 5 1/2 hours. This is pretty impressive because at the moment the weather is pretty humid in my city and my face looks greasy after 2 hours with powder.designed specifically for acne prone and sensitive skin I didn't experience any clogged pores on new pimples.

For my oily DMCK CLEAN AC Sunstick has worked really well. You can purchase this at goryeocosmetics

No comments:

Post a Comment