Wednesday 14 August 2019

[Review] skin79 Super+ Pink BB Pact SPF30 PA++

Share it Please
For many of you skin79 must be an OG bb cream brand. I personally haven't tried anything from the brand but my expectations were very high because of the positive reviews


I am a doctor which means I am frequently on night shifts and 24 hr call at the ER and I don't have enough time to do my makeup so I like to keep a small powder compact in my bag for touch ups and keep my face look put together on longer shifts



Features
The light powder pact control sebum and oil secretion, keeping the skin fresh.
Micro Silky Powder covers skin troubles and the rough skin texture effectively.
The sun-blocking pact cares the skin with Allantoin, Lotus, Jojoba Seed Oil, and Green Tea Extract.



The packaging is a little flimsy to be honest but I love that it has a mirror and a nice powder puff. The pact actually is hot pink in color but my camera for some reason made this look red in pictures :(



 The powder has a very silky smooth texture and is finely milled. It does a really good job of blurring pores and gives a bit of coverage too. The puff is soft and works really well to pack the powder onto the skin.  My only issue with this pact is the scarcity of color as This pact comes in one shade only. And that shade unfortunately is a little dark for my N21 skin tone. 



 The compact is really nice for touch ups. I use this mostly on top of lighter foundations.  The wheatish color of the powder balance the pale tone of lighter foundations really well and make them match my skin a lot better. Sometimes I use this as a mild shading powder. The powder is good and really portable but the limited shade range is a bit sad. If you use foundations which lean towards 23 or darker. This is going to be a really good match for your skin . For pale skin folks this might not work as a setting powder  because of the darker color

skin79 Super+ Pink BB Pact SPF30 PA++  can be purchased on Jolse 

No comments:

Post a Comment