Saturday 30 January 2021

[Review] Etude House Beauty Face Blur Primer

Share it Please

This is probably one of the most iconic primer from Etude House that we all can recall from our highschool days. I bought this 2 years ago and I have been using this on and off all this time. 

Packaging:

Is very basic and simple as you can see. A standard vacuum pump bottle with a pale peach cap. The brand changes bottle design time to time so there is a high chance that the primer bottle is going to look different when you are going to purchase it . Also I accidentally broke the pump when I dropped it on the floor one day. But it was still working




About the product:

This is designed as a multipurpose product to blur pores, brighten skin and even out skin tone with it pinkish tone. You can wear this on its own for a no makeup look but since I have oily skin . I require translucent powder set this in place. Normally silicon heavy products have a silky feel to them but this feels more like a lotion. It can feel moisturizing during autumn and winter and can be downright greasy if you apply it on a hot hunid summer day. The scent is similar to baby powder and it leaves a tacky finish to the skin. I get the most use out of this during winters as it deeply moisturizes the skin and helps my foundation to adhere better and look smooth. I am not sure if it increases the longevity of my makeup in any way because I usually wash off my face after 8 hrs anyway.




I have noticed that this causes breakouts if I use this in hit weather. Moreover it makes my base makeup crease up more. So if you have oily skin it would be best to reserve this for winters. This appl ys best with fingers, brush and sponge make it look patchy.  Overall I have a love hate relationship with this primer. I am not going to repurchase this infuture as there are lot of good primers out there that work better for my skin type and are fuss free

 

No comments:

Post a Comment