Tuesday 12 January 2021

[Review] RE:SEA Reborn Moisturizing Toner and RE:SEA Marine Nano Cream

Share it Please

 RE:SEA is a Japanese Skincare brand. They use deep sea water in their skincare products to add intense hydration to the skin. Today I will be reviewing a toner and a cream from the brand


Re:sea Reborn Moisturizing Toner

Re:sea Reborn Moisturizing Toner offers protective care while invigorating jthe skin with moisturising elements. With three different ferment filtrates, the formulation offers beneficial anti-oxidant and anti-aging effects, helping to soften and smooth dry skin while reducing fine lines. 



The toner is packaged in a very sturdy pump bottle. I find the design very easy to use and store. 

Key Ingredients
Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Succinoyl Atelocollagen, Bifida Ferment Extract, Rice Ferment Filtrate (Sake), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1

The toner has a water like consistency so if you are not careful you can spill it easily. I like to use this as a toner pack because I get maximum benefit that way and it also preps my skin for makeup. I have oily skin so heavy toners are a big No No for me. Luckily this is very thin and absorbs easily without any tacky residue. For my oily/dehydrated skin the moisture is adequate and my pores don't get clogged nor do I get any new breakouts so I am happy.

RE:SEA Marine Nano Cream
 

This breakthrough facial moisturizer delivers powerful brightening and anti-aging result ingredients to skin for fast absorption with Nanotechnology and Deep Sea Water*.

Formulated with Caviar Extract and Jojoba Esters, this all-in-one moisturizer actively hydrates to improve elasticity and soften the look of fine lines while repairing of spaces between keratin cells. Skin is left with a smooth and matte finish that doesn’t feel greasy. This cream deeply replenishes for a beautifully glowing radiance. For all skin types, specially combating the first signs of ageing




The packaging as you can see is a very basic. What surprises me the most is however the ergonomic deisgn of the kid which allows the spatula to be stored easily

Key Ingredients
Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Caviar Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Algae Extract, Rice Ferment Filtrate (Sake), Succinoyl Atelocollagen, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Bisabolol, Jojoba Esters




This is a slight sea blue color transparent gel based cream with round blue particles suspended in it. I am a big fan of gel creams as they work the best for my skin type and this is no exception. It is easy to spread and absorbs easily without any greasy feel. My only issue with this cream is that some times it pills when applied with sunscreen so I use it during my night time routine 

The price point for both of these products is a little high but if you like to splurge on skincare or you ate looking for something that is soothing and moisturizing .you are going to enjoy both of these products a lot

No comments:

Post a Comment