Monday 28 June 2021

[Review] Holika Holika Gold Kiwi Vita C+ Brightening Sleeping Cream

Share it Please

 I use sleeping mask on regular basis. It makes significant changes to my skin texture in the morning. Specially on nights when I have a specially occasion/event lined up. I slather a good layer of sleeping mask to lock in the moisture and plumpness




Haenam Gold Kiwi, full of warm sunlight, mild sea breeze, and the spirit of ocher soil, delivers the fragrance and efficacy of gold kiwi to the skin. Kiwi extract and 12 vitamins alleviate minor skin blemishes. It fills the skin's nutrients as if it was a good night's sleep, making it vibrant and clear.




Cream that takes care of damaged skin during the day with clear and bright skin as if it were a deep sleep.

- Kiwi extract and vitamin C ingredients improve blemishes

- Improving dull and clear complexion

- Take care of dry skin by preventing moisture evaporation




The packaging is a bright yellow colored squeeze tube. Personally I prefer this kind  packaging over tubs because of hygienic reasons. The color makes this stand out on my vanity. 




This sleeping cream has gel like texture. It is easy to apply to the skin. Because of summer weather is very hot and humid. Which means heavy moisturizers are a big No No for me. Thankfully this is very lightweight. And absorbs easily into the skin . I have noticed small white capsules/granules suspended in the light yellow gel , which instantly dissolve on touch. It can leave a slightly oily film on the skin if you use too much so use according to your skin type. For reference I have oily skin and I use more than dime size amount for my face





I have been using this for two weeks now and I have noticed difference in overall skin texture and tone. My skin is a lot smoother. My makeup applies quite well too in the morning. My skin tone looks even as well. 

I also love the citrus scent of this mask. Some days I apply it to my face in the morning too as a regular moisture. The scent really refreshes me. Holika Holika Gold Kiwi like is available on Yesstyle for Purchase. 



Because of intense moisturizing properties I sometimes also apply it to my dry chapped hands at night before going to sleep. And I wake up with soft and healed hands in the morning. So if you work in hospital or wash your hands more than an average person . This is going to work so well for you

No comments:

Post a Comment