Tuesday 15 June 2021

[Review] HOLIKA HOLIKA Wonder Lasting Survive Cream Shadow Smoke Bomb

Share it Please

 I had this cream shadow in my makeup stash for a while . As I am doing shop my stash challenge these days I decided to pull this out for use this month . 


The packaging is really beautiful. It has a nice shiny lid and a clear plastic pot. This come with a plastic seal to prevent the eyeshadow from drying out. Just keep the lid shut after use so that the shadow remains soft and usable


The creamy texture glides on the lids evenly without getting cakey. Strong at water and sweat with a long-lasting effect. Creates gorgeous makeup with matte and glitter finishes.

How to use:

Take a moderate amount with a finger and gently apply to your eyelids form the center and blending it.



This long lasting cream shadow has matte finish with specks of glitter which give it a sprinkled sugar effect.

I have this in shade Smoke Bomb which is a beautiful pale mauve color with silver specks in it. The texture is really creamy and pigmented . You can get intense color payoff with just one swipe. I use my fingers for application but a brush works just as as well as the fingers. After a few minutes te eyeshadow dries down to a matte finish and becomes budgeproof, sweat proof and water proof. If you have trouble making you eye makeup last long this is the one for you




This color is very versatile. You can use this on its own as a wash of color , apply it to tye cheeks as a blush or use this as a base color to help other powder eyeshadows to stick on better. Holika Holika just released an upgraded version of this eyeshadow. I will review those as soon as possible

No comments:

Post a Comment