Monday 19 July 2021

[Review] Dr. Ceuracle Tea Tree Purifine 70 Toner

Share it Please

 Today I will be reviewing Dr. Ceuracle Tea Tree Purifine 70 Toner . In summers I usually keep my skincare routine to minimum and use very few products like a toner and serum . My skin has been breaking out a lot in the past few weeks so I decided to switch up products and pick up something that is light weight and has anti bacterial properties



Luckily I found this Tea Tree toner hiding in a corner of my cupboard (so glad I found it on time else it would have expired within a few months) . 



Daily wiping toner with BHA content offers gentle exfoliation and strengthens skin barrier for healthy skin. Contains 70% tea tree extract with 0.9% betaine salicylate.

Betaine salicylate (0.9%) along with willow bark extract (5%) as well as Fruit AHA complex help exfoliate unnecessary dead skin cells, which helps to minimize breakout for more even-toned skin. Free of the harmful ingredients. Free of paraben, artificial coloring, and alcohol




Packaging : 

Beautiful transparent green plastic bottle with a pump mechanism. I love the pump dispenser makes it super easy to apply the product. I usually use this with cotton pads as this is designed to be swiped across the face. 



MAIN INGREDIENTS

Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf extract (70%), water, butylene glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, niacinamide, betaine salicylate, salix nigra (willow) bark extract, methylpropanediol, disodium edta, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) water, vitis vinifera (grape) fruit extract, pyrus malus (apple) fruit extract, saccharum officinarum (sugarcane) extract, citrus limon (lemon) fruit extract, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, citrus aurantifolia (lime) fruit extract,



As you can see the first ingredient is tea tree water . This does have have water like texture. It is very light weight and feels super refreshing on the skin. I anticipated this to have a very distinct tea tree scent but surprisingly I didn't detect any scent at all. 

This is really good for wiping off dust, sebum and sweat off the face. I usually douse cotton round with this toner and gentle swipe it across my face and neck. I have noticed that this keeps the sebum and acne under control. This is mildly exfoliating so you can use this everyday . Overall I am very happy with this toner and I would buy this again 


No comments:

Post a Comment