Friday 2 July 2021

[Review] Make p:rem Comfort me Tea Tree Calming Essence + Comfort me Panthenol Moisture Essence

Share it Please

Today I am sharing my thoughts on these two essence from Make:prem I have been using these continuously for 1 month now. Both of these essence are mildly acidic with pH 5.5 . They contain NO Artificial Fragrance and infused with natural ingredients, they are suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin




The packaging is cute and unique. I haven't seen essence is squeezable bottles before . Also the nozzle makes the application precise and mess free. Tree Tea Essence has Pastel Green cap while Panthenol Essence has Pastel Blue Cap  


Make P:rem Comfort me Tea Tree Calming Essence 


A refreshing soothing essence infused with 86% tea tree leaf extract to sooth irritated skin with moisturizing effect.

Formulated with 5 types of hyaluronic acids to moisturize skin deeply.

In a gel-type texture that absorb into skin quickly without greasy feeling.

Features low acidity pH value with a mild formula without harmful ingredients.



Essence is clear/transparent in color and has liquid gel like consistency. It is easy to apply and absorbs instantly into the skin . I have noticed that this gives cooling effect to the skin on application. There is zero greasy /oily residue on the skin. This works well under makeup. I haven't noticed any pilling with this essence


Ingredients: Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract(86%), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Arginine, Hydroxyacetophenone, Disodium EDTA, Pentylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Water



I have been reaching out for this one the most because tea tree is beneficial for acne prone skin. The gel like texture is perfect for my oily skin and the cooling effect feels so soothing on a hot summer day.



Make P:rem Comfort me Panthenol Moisture Essence 


This low pH(5.5) moisturizing serum helps the skin retain moisture and improve elasticity

• Enriched with Panthenol (11,000ppm) to deeply moisturize skin and strengthen the skin barrier while Madecassoside helps soothe skin irritation

• Milky, lotion type serum absorbs easily, leaving skin feeling soft, hydrated and comfort

• Skin irritation tested & Free of synthetic fragrance



This essence has a milky emulsion like consistency . There is zero fragrance and it is easy to spread across the skin. Compared to the Tea Tree Essence this is more on the thicker / more viscous side. The dense nature of the essence makes this more moisturizing and nourishing. 




Given the current weather of 43F/109 C this feels are little heavy for my oily skin .  I have been using this at night and I have noticed that it makes my skin soft and plump next morning. Some days it clogs ny pores too when the weather is warm and my skin is sweating buckets. I will be keep this essence on hold for now and incorporate it back into my routine when weather becomes cold again . 


You can purchase these at yesstyle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment