Tuesday 26 October 2021

Blithe Pressed Serum Tundra Chaga Review

Share it Please

Blithe is one my favorite skincare brand. There products are slightly more expensive than regular roadshop skincare brands but they use far more expensive ingredients to formulate their products. Their Patting Splash Mask Soothing & Healing Green Tea and Vital Treatment 8 Nourishing Beans are one of my favorite skincare products. 



I tried small sample size of their pressed serums a few months ago and really liked the silky texture. Today I am reviewing their unique 2 in 1 product 'Blithe Pressed Serum  Tundra Chaga ' a great multitasking product which works a serum and face cream .



Face Serum & Moisturizer 2-IN-1: Pressed Serum Line is the latest hybrid multipurpose facial cream that combines hydrating serum and faces moisturizer in one product.

Anti-Aging Serum: The formula reduces fine lines and wrinkles, improves skin elasticity, and has a soft & not greasy texture - A face cream for everyone, rich with natural olive oil & argan oil.

Organic Ingredients: Containing 56% Chaga mushroom extracts. Siberians call it the “Mushroom of Immortality" due to its high volume of nutrition & antioxidant that soothes the skin.



Packaging:

A simple plastic tub with a dark gray lid . A small spatula is tucked inside on a white plastic lid. I find the design to be very ergonomic and friendly for vacation. 



Ingredients:

Inonotus obliquus (mushroom) extract 56.4%, water, glycerin, diglycerin, butylene glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, triethylhexanoin, hydrogenated vegetable oil, cetearyl alcohol, caprylic/capric triglyceride, c12-16 alcohols, caramel, limnanthes alba (meadowfoam) seed oil, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, polyacrylate-13, pentylene glycol, palmitic acid, hydrogenated lecithin, caprylyl glycol, polyisobutene, glyceryl acrylate/acrylic acid copolymer, potassium hydroxide, triethyl citrate, adenosine, polysorbate 20, sorbitan isostearate, disodium edta, methyldihydrojasmonate, juniperus mexicana oil, citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil, pelargonium graveolens flower oil, sparassis crispa extract, candida bombicola/glucose/methyl rapeseedate ferment, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, argania spinosa kernel oil, alteromonas ferment extract.




Product itself has a very interesting texture. It has a bouncy pudding like quality. In the tub it looks thick and heavy like a balm but once you scoop it out and apply it to the skin. It feels silky and light like a gel. Very easy to apply does not ball up on the skin. I have been using this both at day and night . And I am so happy to report that you can wear this underneath makeup. I detected a hint of floral scent. It is very light and disappears within few seconds after application. Normally I tend to use creams in winters but this is something that will work for my oily skin all year long. I expected this to cause breakouts and exaggerate sebum on my face. But it is actually very pleasant and didn't exacerbate acne on my skin. I am really impressed with this multitasking product. It is time saving , effective and suitable for all skin types

With continuous use my skin feels soft and plump these days. I get less breakouts and like the luxurious formula. I will be purchasing another jar of this cream for my mother . You can purchase Blithe Pressed Serum Tundra Chaga here

No comments:

Post a Comment