Saturday 9 October 2021

KOREA COLOR CONTACTS _ HALLOWEEN EDITION

Share it Please

  I created this fun Halloween look using the red lens. The color is  Super saturated , and despite the very vibrant hue they are actually very comfortable to wear for longer duration.


 


Olens Vampire Red Contact Lens


Color (Red, Silver )

Material Hema 

Water Content Hama : 40%

Duration Monthly (2pcs) 

Graphic Diameter 13.5mm 

Base Curve 8.6 

Price Monthly: $24 (Buy 1 Get 1 Free)

Power Monthly: 0.00~-6.00



My natural eye color is dark brown and I have hooded eyes. I personally prefer colors which are closer to my natural eye color and wear contact lenses on daily basis. But these lenses have such vibrant hue and look so beautiful on the eyes 




 Pattern of these lens is really beautiful. A dark black rim with multiple shades of red to add depth and dimension to the eyes. Despite the fact that I have dark brown eyes . Color showed up quite nicely and vividly on my eyes. You can see them both in florescent and day light . Super Comfortable to wear. Sometimes I even forgot that I have lenses on. I use them for over 8hrs and no complains at all. 




I recommend you to buy  these lens for Haloween because of the comfort and vibrant color. These are safe to use for longer duration and you use them for all of your halloween costumes. There are currently on promotion at Olens Global website. 


OLens Global Benefits:


 All monthly Buy 1 Get 1 Free 

 Welcome Kits (Free 3 pairs of 1Day samples)

 Free shipping – Free standard shipping over $100 spending 

Free express shipping over $150 (3 Days delivery)

– https://olensglobal.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment