Sunday 20 March 2022

Review Olens Falling In Love Series ( Choco, Brown, Gray)

Share it Please

 Olens released their Falling in Love Series a while back ( in February) and these have everything you want for a cute innocent eye makeup look. There are three shades in this collection. FALLING ( IN LOVE) CHOCO,  FALLING (IN LOVE) GRAY and FALLING (IN LOVE) BROWN respectively . Today I will be sharing a picture heavy review on my blog. You can also see various eyelooks on my instagram page.




These come packaged in regular cardboard box and come wrapped in separate plastic foils. These lens are currently available in monthly packaging so one pair lasts for so 1 month time. The Graphic diameter is around 13.5mm which is slightly enlarging than regular iris so you get a cute innocent anime eye look.  The outer diameter is of 14.2mm. This lens has an outer ring of darker colour while the inner part is light in colour. So It blends with the iris and looks very natural and dreamlike. I really love these lens for special occasions when I want to look cute and mysterious. These lens are super soft and very comfortable on the eyes so you can easily wear them for 8+ hrs






These give eyes a dreamy effect . Fallings  delicate pattern and soft color make the eyes look soft and warm . My favorite colour of the two is definitely choco because it makes my eyes look deep and beautiful. 





My eyes start watering with locally manufactured lens but ever since I have jumped on the olens bandwagon my eyes are very happy and they don't get irritated anymore. They are easy to clean with lens solution and don't dry out the conjuctiva as fast as other lens. My eyes are comfortable even after 8 hours of use. 


Use my code FARYA90 to get discount on your purchase at their website 


https://m.olensglobal.com/shop/goods_view.php?id=0000001128

No comments:

Post a Comment