Thursday 24 March 2022

[Review] Olens Real Ring Lens Gray and Brown

Share it Please

 Olens recently released their Real Ring Series and I am in love with their new collection. There are two shades in this collection. Real Ring Gray and Real Ring Brown respectively . Today I will be sharing a detailed review showing you the close up of the lens and a simple makeup I look created featuring these lenses




These lens are monthly lens so you can wear one pair of lens for 1 month time. The packaging is simple and has minimal details. The Graphic diameter is around 12.5mm which is very natural and doesn't give the eyes fake animated look.  The outer diameter is of 14.2mm. This lens has an outer ring of darker colour while the inner part is light gray in colour. So I clearly defines the eye shape while emphasising and highlighting the pupil at the same time. I really love these lens for daily wear because they are super soft and very comfortable on the eyes. 




These give eyes a beautiful ring light effect. The ring gives more depth and dimension to the eyes and enhances the eye makeup. Ever since I have got these I can't help reaching out for these everyday. 





My eyes start watering with locally manufactured lens but ever since I have jumped on the olens bandwagon my eyes are very happy and they don't get irritated anymore. They are easy to clean with lens solution and don't dry out the conjuctiva as fast as other lens. My eyes are comfortable even after 8 hours of use. 


Use my code FARYA90 to get discount on your purchase at their website You can purchase this here

No comments:

Post a Comment