Thursday 29 January 2015

Essence glossy lip balm in cherry brownie

Share it Please




I love winters I really do, it may feel dull and boring for some but for me winters means snuggling in warm quilts and blankets, munching a lot of delicious dry fruits. Sipping Ovaltine from a mug not to mention the  Pink flushed  cheeks and  red nose from the cold  but one thing which sours the mood a little is chapped dry lips ugh hate them 

And that my friend is the reason lip balms were created. 

Essence cosmetics has a wide range of sweet yummylicious scented lip balms, this one in cherry brownies smelled heavenly to me 

Quantity: 8ml

Price: 230 Pkr 



Packaging:

It’s a cute small red squeeze tube with a nozzle like end



About the product

It’s quite moisturizing and has no glitter specks in it
Gives a light red tint to my lips while smoothing and hydrating them at the same time
The formula is not too sticky or oily it’s more like a gloss
I like to keep this in my college bag for everyday use it’s a good product to try out . you can  either use it alone or top it on a lipstick for some glossy effect

You might like this:

If you like tinted lipbalms

My ratings

I rate this product 4.5 out 5



 <a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12754423/?claim=vn97vcutxur">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment