Sunday 7 October 2018

Purito ABP Triple Synergy Liquid

Share it Please
So I tested this product out for over three weeks and I am ready to express my thoughts. I use chemical exfoliants regularly in my skin care routine. So I have a sound understanding of how they work ( at least I believe I do 😸)

Purito is by far one of favourite skincare brands. All the products that I have tried from then have impressed me immensely. The honest ingredients are great for skin. I will forever be a fan of their Vitamin C serum. Its the best Vitamin C serum I have ever tried. I highly recommend you to give it a try. The results are instant

Now onto the review.......

The packaging is standard plastic bottle with a pump. The product is actually a cocktail of AHA BHA and PHA. For some you this packaging might be familiar but let me clarify this here. This product is very different in terms of formulation, consistency and the ingredients list.

Speaking of ingredient list, this whole combination  might ring alarm bells for some you. But let me assure you that this product is very gentle. It has mandelic acid for exfoliation, Salicylic acid for acne, and gluconolactone to maintain skin barrier. All mixed in apple fruit water for moisturizing skin. (Sounds like I am sharing a recipe , hehe)

The texture is what made me fall in love with this product. It has a very water like texture which absorbs quickly into the skin without leaving a greasy/tacky residue behind. The light weight formula is great for humid weather when you dont want anything thick suffocating your pores. My prefered way of application is to pat with my fingers every other day at night after cleansing.

During my 3 weeks of use my skin texture looks smooth, sebum production has reduced and my pores are a little small. I honestly prefer this more over my other similar AHA /BHA products and would recommend it to all skin types. The 160 ml bottle has enough product to last me almost an year. I use active products every second day or after every two days so that I don't end up damaging my skin barrier. Even though this is gentle I like to stick to my rule. Its better to be safe than sorry right.

Do try out this product. Its worth every penny. Incase you are interested to know more or want to purchase this you can find this at ebay link , yesstyle link, beauty tap link and check out about ingredients safety on cosdna here

2 comments:

  1. Korean skincare is always make me drooling to try.
    I just knew about this Purito brand actually, seems like it does a great work to your skin, I would definitely try this soon :)

    xoxo,
    |CHELSHEAFLO|

    www.chelsheaflo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thanks for your review. I use this daily on my am pm routine but i always add hydrating toner afterwards. If i need further exfoliation, i use this toner with cottonpads. I notice my post acne hyperpigmentation fade away, smaller pores and the oil also reduces but not drying.

    ReplyDelete