Friday 12 October 2018

[Review] MAMONDE All Stay Foundation + MAMONDE High Cover Cream Concealer

Share it Please
Currently endorsed by Park Shin Hye . Mamonde is one of those korean brands which cater to the needs of working women. Their packaging is practical and very professional looking.


I choose to try two products from the brands.

I will start the review with the concealer.

MAMONDE High Cover Cream Concealer 7g



Packaging:

The tiny details that the brand added to box are cute. Inside is a very simple pot concealer. The lid screws tightly so you dont have to fear about concealer drying up. I saw it on the website that you can add more concealer pans to a single container but so far I haven't figured out that part. I choose shade 02, because applying concealer lighter than my skin color makes my dark circles look grey. Plus it highlights my acne scars rather than hiding them.
Even though this is my first time trying out a pot concealer.

About the product:

Turns out I made the right choice when selecting the shade because this is darker than my skin color and has warm tones to it so it neutralizes my under eye circles nicely.


Speaking about the formula, this is definitely creamy and has a soft texture. I applied this with a flat concealer brush on my face, and used my fingers the next day. From my experience I feel that fingers are best when I comes to applying this concealer. Because with a brush the product slides off and the coverage is effected. Fingers tap the concealer in place and provide best coverage.


Mamonde claims that this can be used as a replacement of foundation. I agree with this claim. The formula is easy to blend and has medium coverage so it can replace foundation in certain circumstance but you definitely need loose powder on top to lock it in place. This does a decent job of concealing acne scars, uneven skin color etc

Pros of this concealer are:
1. Nice creamy formula
2. Blends easily
3. Great for winters and dry skin
4. can be used in place of foundation
5. Rose scented

Cons
1. Smudges easily
2. Requires powder for setting
3. Can crease on oily skin

MAMONDE All Stay Foundation SPF25 PA+++



This is a nice multipurpose product. Its not as long lasting as my ''the saem perfection tip concealer'' but this is great for travelling, touch ups, and winter season. Overall I am pleased with this one.


Firstly a round of applause for Mamonde to change the conventional glass packaging of foundation to slim plastic squeeze tube. Being one of the clumsiest people walking on earth. I often drop my makeup products but with this I dont have to worry as the slim tube is shatter free and takes so little space in the makeup bag. The nozzle is hygienic and gives a lot of control to dispense desired amount of product.

This is a long lasting foundation. I found the coverage somewhat between sheer to mediun. (Depends whether you are using a makeup sponge or a blending brush) The formula is thin, light and water like. Quite similar to vdl perfect lasting foundation


To me this feels more like a medium coverage bb cream than a foundation. The finish is semi matte, so there is a hint of glow to the face. This lasts on the face for 5-6 hrs and then my natural oil starts to break through making this look dewy. I have noticed that this control sebum production to some extend. Normally my face becomes greasy within 2 hrs unless I apply powder on top with this my skin was slightly dewy but not greasy looking.

unlike regular foundations this is only 20ml. It has a mild rose scent and blurres out pores plus blemishes. I dont recommend layering with this because its not buildable and looks pasty and unnatural.

Overall a good everyday foundation, which has a travel freindly packaging and provides decent coverage.

You can purchase this  MAMONDE All Stay Foundation SPF25 PA+++ and MAMONDE High Cover Cream Concealer 7g on Jolse

No comments:

Post a Comment