Thursday 9 May 2019

ALTHEA ANGELS : Unboxing

Share it Please
Hi,
For those of you have been following my blog must be aware of the fact that I have been blogging for the last 6 yrs . Imagine my excitement when I was accepted to be a part of the Althea Korea family . Yes I am officially an Althea Angel now ( side note: my mom strongly disagrees on the Angel part)


A special box curated for Althea Angels with althea exclusive products was sent as a welcome gift. Today I am going to unbox the contents of this cute box


The box is so so beautiful( I have been seeing these cute sturdy boxes for such a long time on instagram)
I was greeted with a beautiful mesaage: ”Spread your wings with Althea”


Upon unpacking the bubble wrap I was met with a super warm greetings message by Tammy Lim, Head of Creative Communications Althea Korea.


I also received a cute white hand mirror with Althea motto printed on the back and cute pink makeup pouch.


I find the makeup pouch very handy for keeping my cosmetics safe and in one place during travel


I also received ALTHEA Bare Essentials line   which consists of three products

ALTHEA Bare Essentials Contour Cleanser
ALTHEA Bare Essentials Primer Water 
ALTHEA Bare Essentials Fixer Cream



ALTHEA Bare Essentials Contour Cleanser

Packed with soothing ice plant and detoxifying Lemon Myrtle
Densely filled with microcapsules to gently cleanse, exfoliate and detox your skin
Promote blood circulation, reduces bloating and swelling for a slim face shape


 ALTHEA Bare Essentials Primer Water:

Hydrating toner and primer in one
Gently fills the gap between pores and allows hydrating to penetrate deep into the layers of the skin
Smooth and silky texture that enhances the skin’s natural glow, leaving you with the perfect canvas


ALTHEA Bare Essentials Fixer Cream

Non-oily, quick absorbing formula sourced with an ingredient from cactus that prevents moisture loss, called Trehalose
Rich in anti-oxidants derived from green tea seed oil
Helps to promote collagen regeneration using Baobab tree extracts
Skin is left looking great and bouncy to the touch


Overall I find the ALTHEA Bare Essentials line quite a great introduction for a skincare newbie who wants to slowly built a skincare routine. The products have a nice minimal packaging which accurately represents the concept behind the products. Moreover the products have a nice gentle formulation suitable for all skin types

Thank you Althea Korea TEAM:  Syahira Shamshul and Tammy Lim for accepting me as a part of the Althea. I am so honored to  spread my wings with Althea Korea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment