Thursday 23 May 2019

[Review] SHISEIDO SENKA Speedy Perfect Whip Moist Touch

Share it Please
I will admit this, the crazy fluffy foam shown in the commercial was what drew me in about this product. I pictured myself cuddling a  cloud of bubbles. ( my imagination is becoming wilder by every passing day )


Despite mixed views regarding foaming cleansers , I just can't part with foam. And Shiseido Senka’s Speedy Perfect Whip Foam promises nothing but foam , heaps of it.


 This is Shisedo's iconic foam cleanser. I am sure many of you might have seen it mentioned in some skincare post on instagram


Features
Cleanse your skin perfectly and quickly with the tight and elastic bubbles.Moisturizing ingredients in the silk essence and double hyaluronic acid moisturize the skin.Completed skin stimulation test - reduced skin stimulation for the weak and sensitive skin.




 The packaging is eye-catching blue color with a nice pump to dispense the foam. I wouldn't take this with me on a trip because of the size but I can guarantee you that this will last a really long time on my bathroom shelf because of the quantity



 I don't have any litmus paper at hand but many people online claim this to be very alkaline ( like over 7 pH)
I have mentioned before that alkaline cleansers are bad for the skin but if you follow up with an acidic toner ( skin pH adjusting toners ) it minimizes the damage


The foam is rich / dense . And it lathers really well too. This makes the skin squeaky clean. So the skin feel dry. ( it is actually very satisfying in humid and hot weather)
Personally I am okay with the alkaline nature of this cleanser as I use an acidic toner in my skincare routine anyway. I think this is some thing that will work best for oily skin, hot humid weather. I haven't noticed any irritation or breakout with this product which is quite a relief


No comments:

Post a Comment