Tuesday 21 May 2019

[Review] Son & Park Beauty Water

Share it Please
This is by no mean a newly launched  product but it one of the most popular cleansing water of 2016. When I received this bottle my expectations were high because of the positive reviews and hype that surrounds this product.


This is a 60 ml deluxe size bottle. The packaging is simple. If you live you in Pakistan you might have noticed that this resembles pre-made  oral rehydration solution bottle for children. Since the bottle didn't come with any details, directions or ingredients list I had to look up for all this information online. The full size bottle comes with all the information so you don't have to worry much


The ingredients list is probably longer than my grocery shopping list :



Features
It is a product that removes unhardened keratin or unremoved cleansing residues.
when using conventional toner, and toning and moisturizing to make the next step easier. Contains a full range of naturally derived ingredients to make your skin look lively and vibrant without irritation



According to the description this is '' Jack of all Trades '' kind of product. It acts a cleansing water, as a chemical exfoliator, and a toner.


I personally used this as a cleansing water because i already have a toner in my routine that I enjoy a lot. A lot of people voiced their concern regarding alcohol content so I was a bit wary luckily this didn't cause any reaction or breakouts on my face.


The scent is fresh with a hint of herbs to it. This removed make from my face pretty easily. The best part was that this left my skin soft and smooth. Honestly I cant find any fault with this product. It is indeed a good cleansing water. If you dont like cleaning oils I recommend you to give this a try.


Son & Park Beauty Water is available at Jolse.com for purchase

No comments:

Post a Comment