Sunday 28 June 2020

[Review] BADSKIN Ssuk Bomb Eraser + BADSKIN Milk Bomb Eraser

Share it Please
BADSKIN is known for its Hyaluronic Deep Pore Cleansing Oil . This cleansing oil has the ability to melt blackheads, sebaceous filaments and retain the moisture of the skin

I however was really drawn by the very retro shaving cream packaging of its cleansers . I expected them to have aluminum/tin tubes but these are actually plastic. Still the product is easy to sqeeze out from the tube. 



BADSKIN Ssuk Bomb Eraser

Quantity: 100ml

Features
Artemisia Princeps leaf powder and extract soothe and purify the troubled skin quickly.
Cleanses the skin mildly and smoothly with dense and ample bubbles. Comforts the skin with the patented green complex that protects the skin with moisture.


This has a really interesting texture I expected this to feel like a cream but it is more like water base gel . It has crushed mugwort leaves. The color and smell is what put me off initially. It smells bad ( like mud and hay ) and the color is an unpleasant black green  . I am pretty sure that this is what Mugwort really smells like but I had a really hard time stomaching the smell .

After a fews washes the smell became a little bit bearable. This can be used as a mask as well as a cleanser. I usually apply a small amount to my face . Leave it on for a minute or two and then wash with water. This immediately soothes the skin , while retaining the moisture in skin. I will admit that this is pretty good cleanser for everyday use. I just wished that it smelled a bit better


BADSKIN Milk Bomb Eraser

Features
26% milk protein extract cleanses the skin, exfoliates dead skin cells, and cares the pores mildly. Various moisturizing ingredients and milk protein extract keep the skin moist after cleansing.
Natural jojoba oil, AHA, and BHA ingredients exfoliate and care the skin without stimulation.


Compared to the Ssuk eraser this has more of a creamy texture. It is off white in color and smells floral. It foams up easily and thoroughly cleanses the skin . I expected this to feel drying on the skin because of the AHA BHA content but surprisingly it is moisturizing. BADSKIN suggests using this as a makeup remover but I just don't trust using foam cleansers on my skin alone. I prefer this one more than the Mugwort one just because this smells pleasant.


But overall both of these are really gentle and do a great job of retaining the moisture into the skin . For dry or sensitive skin folks who have trouble finding a gentle non strippng cleanser this will be your best friend.  I just wish that the brand would do something about the smell of the Ssuk Bomb Eraser

You can Purchase BADSKIN Milk Bomb Eraser here and BADSKIN Ssuk Bomb Eraser on Jolse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment