Friday 19 June 2020

[Review] DUFT AND DOFT Nourishing Hand Cream Stockholm Rose and Sophy Soapy

Share it Please
The name DUFT&DOFT is coined by combination of two words in three different languages both translating as ''Fragrance'' respectively in German, Danish (DUFT) and Swedish (DOFT) 




I recently got an opportunity to try a few products from the brand. Today I am reviewing their hand creams in Stockholm Rose and Sophy Soapy



These hand creams contain Shea Butter, Vitamin E. the formula is non-greasy and melts into the skin to hydrate the skin whilst adding beautiful fragrance at the same time. The brand markets them as ''Hand cream for all-seasons''

The handcreams come in a very friendly Travel-size tube that can easily fit in your purse of pocket . They have bright quirky design printed on them as well. Keeping in mind the current situation. I am washing my hands a lot more than usual. Thanks to all the detergent exposure my hands feel extra dry and cracked so I have been using hand cream quite frequently to keep my hands soft and moisturized


These handcreams are one of the best smelling skincare products I have ever tried. These absorb really fast and don't leave any greasy feel afterwards.

DUFT&DOFT Stockholm Rose Nourishing Hand Cream

Our signature Stockholm Rose, a romantic fragrance of rose petal and cashmere musk, will keep you coming back for more.


The formula is lightweight yet it add adequate moisture to the skin . It has beautiful rose scent which is feminine and longlasting

DUFT&DOFT Sophy Soapy Nourishing Hand Cream



This contains Sophisticated fragrance of soap and frosted orchid. It is heavily scented and smells really good. I like to wear this one at work as this gives off fresh vibes


These handcreams make excellent gifts. If you are interested You can purchase this @frmadcos website . For extra discount use my code '' FARYAK90''

Stay safe and At Home !!

No comments:

Post a Comment