Thursday 18 June 2020

Korean Makeup Haul from YesStyle 2020

Share it Please
Hi,

I know I haven't been too active on my blog lately. It is all because of my hectic calls in ER thanks to COVID19 . I finally managed to squeeze some time in my busy routine to type down this post


I purchased these several months ago when things were normal from yesstyle. Oh boy how much do I long for those good old days . Sigh **

Anyways so even though my resolution for year 2020 is to spend less. I have failed miserably in keeping up my promise. Not only have I spent way over my allotted budget. I have even bought a huge pile of unnecessary stuff like cooking utensils even though I don't know how to cook , cute stationary !! what was I even thinking ?  clothes that I don't have any occasion to wear to and painting supplies when I don't even have time to sleep 6 hrs


stress related shopping anyone ?

YESSTYLE.COM


romand - Glasting Water Tint - 8 Colors

I had really good experience with the brand romand (read my Zero Cushion Anne of Green Gables Limited Edition review here) and I liked the romand Juicy Lasting Tint . So this time decided to get the romand - Glasting Water Tint. These are newly released by the brand Romand the reviews were pretty good


romand - Best Tint Edition Kit - 2 Types

I searched for this everywhere but it was out of stock then one day I saw this on yesstyle so I am immediately added this to my cart without wasting a minute and here it is.



Auree - Furry Belt Bag

This is something I found on yesstyle. It is very affordable and looks cute. I wanted the dark blue one but only this one was instock



Peach C - Honey Glow Cover Cushion - 3 Colors
I bought this to support my favorite korean youtuber. This smells so good and has good coverage too


Peach C - Peach Glow Makeup Base

I wanted to try this super cute makeup base and luckily it was on sale so into my cart this went


MBX MEMEBOX - PONY EFFECT Glow Stay Cushion Foundation Set - 3 Colors

I have already reviewed this. I purchased this because one I love Pony so I wanted to guve her makeup brand a try . Secondly this looked so pretty and my shade was available as well so I bought this



lookATME - Sweet Honey Bear Face Mask


I got this mask as a free gift for making a purchase at yesstsyle

So this concludes my haul from yesstyle. I really hope that we will develop a vaccine for this Covid19 a the coming months so that our lives can resume to the way it was before

USE MY DISCOUNT CODE: FARYAK90

No comments:

Post a Comment