Monday 7 November 2022

FABYOU White Pore Reduction Line Review

Share it Please

 Today I am reviewing three products from the Fabyou White Production line. This is designed for people who have troubled skin. Oily acne prone skin type will benefit the most from this skin type. These products are available at Beautynetkorea for purchase



FABYOU White Pore Reduction Deep Cleansing Foam

Feature

This pore cleansing foam contains silica which controls sebum secretion and keep the pores clean. It contains 5 extracts that are known to be effective on providing vitality on the skin and also moisturize and make rough skin soft by providing nutrition and conditioning effects to the skin.





This has a sturdy white squeeze bottle with a flip cap. Simple and chic design .  This is a foam cleanser which has a reach creamy texture on the skin. I have noticed that this makes my skin squeaky clean. It can be a little drying in colder season but overall if you have oily skin like me or live in a humid climate you are going to like this one a lot.


FABYOU White Pore Reduction Toner


Feature

This pore toner will make skin smooth with 7kinds of extracts that are effective for sensitive skin.





This contains ingredients like green tea, witch hazel and tea tree which collectively reduce oil production and reduce bacteria from thriving on the skin . You can easily smell witch hazel in this toner. the texture is water like. It is easy to able and absorbs pretty fast into the skin. I like to apply this to my skin with a help of a cotton pad. That way I get to swipe away all the dead cells, sebum and debri from my skin 


FABYOU White Pore Reduction Ampoule 


This ampoule contains 3 kinds of botanical extracts (green tea, tea tree, witch hazel)

that tighten the pores and make elastic and clean skin. It is a pore ampoule with

5 types of hyaluronic acid that allows your skin tofeel the moisturizing effect.





Lastly we have the ampoule. This has a slight viscous texture than a the toner. It is easy to apply to the skin. I take a dropper full and apply it to my face. I like to use this at night as it is not sticky or heavy and feels adequately hydrating on the skin. 

So this concludes my review of these Fabyou skincare products. Have you tried any of these before ??


1 comment:

  1. Your blog is very informative, and I appreciate it. As a whole, I enjoy your blog very much. The blog is very interesting, and I have learned a lot from it. If you're looking for a best natural skincare products , look no further than botanic affair

    ReplyDelete