Saturday 26 November 2022

[Review] EYENLIP Centella Skin Resurrection Line

Share it Please

This line from Eyenlip is specifically designed for sensitive skin types. It contains Centella Asiatica Root and leaf extracts, Madecassoside, Madecassic Acid, Asiatica Acid Panthenol and Peptides. Packaging is minimal yet chic. Overall, I like the plastic packaging over Glass one as I have a history of dropping objects with my butter fingers. I am sharing my opinion after two weeks of use. 



I have completed four months of topical tretinoin and my skin has improved a lot in the last four months. My stubborn PIH and PIE have settled down as well. These days, I prefer soothing and hydrating ingredients to maintain my skin moisture level and reduce skin irritation.

There is no cleanser in this line so far, so I will jump straight to the toner step


EYENLIP Centella Skin Resurrection Toner Volume: 150ml


Feature

Cica care toner contains Centella Asiatica Leaf Water, Centella Asiatica Extract, 4 active ingredients of Centella Asiatica. It contains PHA ingredient that soothes and moisturises the skin.





As a person who has very finicky skin, I like watery toners. Luckily this is another water like toner which can be used for preping skin for makeup and as a mask pack. This has a mild fresh scent and can be used for 7 skin method. I have been reaching out a lot for this one due to its soothing qualities. 


EYENLIP Centella Skin Resurrection Serum Volume: 60ml


Feature

The serum contains Centella Asiatica LeafWater, Centella Asiatica Extract, 4 active ingredients of Centella Asiatica. It contains

Peptide & Panthenol to soothe and moisturize the skin.





Usually serums are placed in a glass bottle but this comes with a pump mechanism. The texture of this serum is like a thick gel. It is easy to spread and adds a nice layer of hydration. This does not pill under makeup and layers well with other skincare products. I like this one for both day and night routines.


EYENLIP Centella Skin Resurrection Cream 50ml


Feature

The cream contains Centella Asiatica Leaf Water, Centella Asiatica Extract, 4 active ingredients of Centella Asiatica. It is formulated with 4 plant-patented ingredients that help sensitive skin.






I expected this cream to have a gel-like consistency, but this more of a generous thick texture. It is rich and deeply nourishing. I have reserved this for a night routine as this works wonders for my tretinoin skin. Despite its rich texture, this didn't cause any new breakouts nor did it cause my pores to get clogged. This is a keeper



EYENLIP Centella Skin Resurrection Eye Cream 30ml


Feature

The eye cream contains Centella AsiaticaLeaf Water, Centella Asiatica Extract, 4 active ingredients of Centella Asiatica.

It cares the around eyes and troubled areas with VEGAN EGF ingredients.


I often forget to apply under eye cream so this was a challenge for me . Luckily, I somehow managed to apply this consistently to my under eye area for 14 consecutive days. (Pats the back in appreciation)





Under eye cream can aggravate milia some can even makeup slip and slide. Luckily, this has a more lightweight gel-like consistency . It absorbs quickly into the skin and does not pill or increase milia. I have used this under makeup and this thankfully didn't bunch up under concealer. I haven't noticed much difference in my dark circles, but the under eye area is relatively more plump and soft.


I hope you liked my detailed review of all four products. Which product would you like to see me review next?


Use my code 'bnkfarya' to get a discount on your purchase

No comments:

Post a Comment