Tuesday 1 November 2022

Jehan Jewelry : Heaven for Handcrafted Jewelry lovers

Share it Please

 One (read: me) can never have enough of three things: lipsticks, black trousers, and earrings. every time I go out shopping or when I am surfing online. I often end up buying earrings. But here is the thing: not all jewellery pieces are equal. Some barely last a month and some last for years and are passed down as heirlooms.



In my case, all the cheap pieces I bought from various stores eventually oxidised and ended up in the bin. Until Jehan Jewelry (previously known as Rohi Jewelry) accepted me for an Eid gig this year, which was a ''whole new world'' experience for me. This was my first time trying hand-made jewellery.



I bought two pieces from them with my own money to evaluate my experience as a customer, and I was not disappointed . 
My order is for the 18th of October, 2022. I luckily won a free shipping coupon at their sale event, and my order was processed and shipped the same day. On August 19th, 2022 , the order arrived at my doorstep.




It was packed in a very cute pink box and came in a nice pouch . I bought two earrings from them  Vine Leaf Cuffs and Kairi (beautiful gold leaf studs) 

I enjoy wearing cuffs, but they irritate my ears; fortunately, these are designed so that they do not clip your ears.You can easily wear them alone or as a pair. I love the leaf details. And how they hug the ear shape perfectly.




My second piece is an intricate leaf stud. I bought this one as it is versatile and can be worn for both formal and informal events. 


I recently developed sensitivity to certain metals, so my ears often end up inflamed when low grade metal is used in jewellery. These are plated with 18 carat gold and didn't cause any discomfort, itch, or redness to my ear.

I am genuinely happy with my purchase. Both of the pieces are worth each and every penny. They are chic, delicate, and designed with love and care.

You can check out the website here 

No comments:

Post a Comment