Saturday 5 November 2022

[Review] Romand Better Than Palette Pampas Garden

Share it Please

 I have fallen head over heels in love with the brand. Everything that I have bought and tried by this brand is top notch. And the price tag is too good to be true. Today I am reviewing another Better Than Palette from the brand. This palette, in my opinion, is more fall appropriate, so now is the best time to share this gem of a product with you guys.


Romand is currently available at beautynetkorea. Use my Code 'bnkfarya' to get a discount on your purchase 

I went through the details of these palettes on YouTube a few months ago and found out that these are an upgraded version of their previous quads. The colours are placed strategically in a manner that it transitions from light to dark.

 


The clear acrylic lid makes this palette look chic and pretty . You can easily see the individual shades of this palette without opening the lid. There is no brush or mirror in this palette. The sturdy plastic has an equally sturdy clasp, so it won't open during travel or in your makeup pouch.




The Pampas Garden palette coral-pink tones which lean more towards orange side. There are three types of eyeshadow textures in this palette matte, glitter and shimmer 




This contains are really nice balance of lid, crease and transition shades. The glitters are chunky and fine so you can easily create formal and informal eye makeup looks with a single palette. I generally prefer warm earth tone palettes so this was a bit out of my comfort zone. But to my surprise I managed to create some really fun everyday eyeshadow looks with this palettes. 


I am overall happy with this palette. I intent to buy more shades from this line. Have you tried Romand Before ? What are your thoughts on the brand ? You can purchase this palette here

No comments:

Post a Comment