Friday 15 March 2019

[REVIEW] Etude House Happy With Piglet Jelly Mousse Blusher RD301

Share it Please
Winnie the Pooh was one of my most watched Disney cartoon/animation and when Etude House released a special collaboration with Disney in honour of Chinese New Year Called Happy With Piglet I was over the moon. Now the collection mainly revolves aroung piglet but as I loved Winnie the Pooh I decided to choose this blush



The Limited Edition special collection had a variety of blush and lip colors but since I dont like multiples of same product in my collection I just picked one product which looked the most interesting to me



The packaging as you can see is super cute. This is an all plastic case with rubber ears. Out of the 5 shades this is the only color which has pooh on the lid rest of the colors had piglet on it with different expressions
Over all the packaging is very good quality and the closes with a very satisfying click



How to Use :

Take content sufficiently in a circular motion with your hand or the brush for blushers and gently tap on the cheeks.




This is a first time for me trying out a mousse blush so I expected this to be a little difficult to use but I was so surprised by the airy/ powder like texture of this blush. Its not like cream or like cushion. The brand sugests using this with a brush but for me fingers worked just fine to tap on the blush on my cheek.



The blush RD301 Smile Pooh looks very intimidating bright red in the pan but on swatch it comes of as a pastel red with a tinge of coral. The color is actually very beautiful and on the cheeks looks very flattering


This pigmented blush lasts on the face throughout the day. This particular shade will compliment both fair and deeper skin tones. Personally I am very surprised by this unique formula. Its not patchy, very easy to apply and blend . Moreover like cream blush it doesn't attract dust or hair to it.

You can find this beautiful blush and many other Etude House Products on Jolse.com

No comments:

Post a Comment