Saturday 16 March 2019

[Review] moonshot Micro Correct Fit Cushion 201 Beige

Share it Please
I like to call this the  second installment in the moonshot Microfit cushion series. This cushion is also endorsed by Lisa from Black Pink


Moonshot is a korean cosmetic brand launched by YG Entertainment. The brand is popular for its Celebrity endorsed makeup


I also love the galaxy inspired box ( too pretty to throw it out ).This time around I opened the box from the back ( that is why the front is completely intact).


Micro Correctfit cushion 201Micro Ingredient:

Water,Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Cyclopentasiloxane,Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate,Ethylhexyl Salicylate,Methyl Trimethicone,Dimethicone,Glycerin,Lauryl PEG-10 Tris(Trimethylsiloxy)silylethyl Dimethicone,Butylene Glycol,Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone,Hexyldecyl Myristoyl Methylaminopropionate,Niacinamide,Pentylene Glycol,HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer,Diphenyl Dimethicone/Vinyl Diphenyl Dimethicone/Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer,Iron Oxides (CI 77492),PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone,PEG-10 Dimethicone,Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract,Magnesium Sulfate,Aluminum Hydroxide,Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer,Polypropylsilsesquioxane,Disteardimonium Hectorite,Cetearyl Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer,Stearic Acid,Triethoxycaprylylsilane,Ethylhexylglycerin,Silica,Adenosine,Maltodextrin,Disodium EDTA,Phenoxyethanol,Fragrance(Parfum),Iron Oxides (CI 77491),Iron Oxides (CI 77499)

 The packaging is quite similar to the Moonshot Micro Setting Fit Cushion except that its more pink purple and the case is slightly larger. To me this looks a lot prettier than the holographic case to be honest


The case is made out of plastic. for the price tha quality of the case is not lux but its not bad either.  This sells for 25.45$ on Jolse website just like other Moonshot cushion but you can always save a few bucks and grab this on sale at Jolse. So far no refill is available but I am sure Moonshot will lauch them soon.  doesn't come with a refill and two the plastic feels a little flimsy. There are three shades in the range this time around. 101 Ivory and 201 Beige and 301 Honey. I picked 201 for this cushion as well because I like my foundation to look natural.

Features
A cushion completely covers up dull skin, blemishes so that it helps express flawless skin. It is excellent at the persistence of long-lasting while making skin look smooth and supple.
*Color options: # 101: Ivory (Bright Ivory 19-23) # 201: Beige (Natural and Soft Beige 22-23) # 301: Honey (Calm Honey 23-24)
*The Correct fit Cushion is not compatible with the three types of moonshot cushions
(Micro Setting Fit Cushion, Micro Fit Cushion, Face Perfection Balm Cushion).


There is a decent sized mirror and a pastel purple teardrop shaped ruby cell air puff. The  puff is squishy, soft and very well stitched. This particular cushion comes in 15g packaging which is great since all the previous moonshot cushions had 12g of product in them.


The shade is nice match for my skin color but it has a bit of a pink base to it. I can detect a bit of fragrance too ( I have a stuffy nose so my sense of smell is not that accurate at the moment). like its predecessor this too has very liquid-y consistency but with more pigmented. Now that I have tried and tested this along side the Moonshot Micro Setting Fit Cushion I have noticed that this does a far more better job at covering blemishes and imperfections.

The finish of this is satin. Its semi matte and feels very comfortable.
Since the weather is cold and dry at the moment I can't comment if it will hold up in humid weather or not but so far it blends easily and stays put for 8hrs as well.  Though it has a slightly dewy finish it does not transfer to cellphone screen. Moreover I didn't see it oxide to a darker shade.  It did wear off a little bit off my nose ( habitual of touching my nose during the day). My fave did get oily after few hours but thw sebum didn't break the foundation or cause creasing. A few pats with a blotting paper and touch up with a cushion puff made my skin look fresh again.

Speaking of touch ups this cushion has a great formula which can layered up several times without looking gross or pilling.  I have layered/ touch up my face several times and it did well on each re-application

For dry skin types Moonshot has launched a special primer to go along with personally I have oily skin so I didn't felt the need to use a primer. As this has SPF 50+ PA+++ I skip sunscreen on days I wear this. Now that I have tried this I actually like this a lot more than Moonshot Micro Setting Fit Cushion.

I am so happy that Moonshot has increased the volume of product in this cushion
Rating ❤❤❤❤

moonshot Micro Correct Fit Cushion 201 Beige is available on Jolse.com


MOONSHOT RELEASED THERE NEW FOUNDATION RECENTLY
YOU CAN READ MY FULL REVIEW HERE


2 comments:

  1. what's the difference between this and the micro setting fit cushion?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, what is the special primer that moonshot launched for dry skin?

    ReplyDelete