Thursday 21 March 2019

[Review] innisfree My Concealer Dark Circle Cover #2 Peach Beige

Share it Please
Innisfree recently launched a huge collection of concealer in 8 different shades and two different formulation ( tube and pot form)

I was particularly interested in the ' Innisfree My Concealer Dark Circle Cover ' which is designed to target dark circles

My Concealer provides an effective customized cover depending on your skin condition.

#1 Salmon Beige for blue tone dark circle and #2 Peach Beige for dull tinted brown dark circle.

Contains moisturizing ingredients that improve wrinkles, moisturize and protect the eyes. Thin and light textures firmly adheres to the skin.



I picked the shade #2 Peach Beige as my dark circles lean more toward warmer side

The packaging feels luxe. It's frosted plastic no doubt but very good plastic. You feel the how well made is the finishing of the tube.
The interesting part is the unique Multi-flat tip applicator. It has  spiky/ pointy part  for precise application and flat part to spread it.

This concealer has a mild floral scent. The texture is light weight and you can barely feel it on your skin. It spreads easily and blends easily. The color is peachy beige ( accurate representation of the shade name) its not too orange nor too yellow just something in between.

I dotted this concealer under my eyes and then blended it with my finger. This neutralized the dark area and my under eyes look better. I applied my regular foundation on top and ths concealer remained in place and didn't smudge. Compared to a regular yellow toned concealer this works a lot better than covering my dark circles. It does not crease once you set it with translucent powder.


I have learned about the importance of color correcting after using this concealer. I have previously used a lavender base to cancel yellow/sallow tint on my face but never a salmon/ peach corrector.


If you have prominent undereye circles . You should try this concealer by innisfree. You are going to be surprised how much better this can make you base makeup look as to a regular concealer.

innisfree My Concealer Dark Circle Cover  is available on Jolse website. You can always purchase this at a discounted price at Jolse

No comments:

Post a Comment