Friday 21 June 2019

[Review] FLALIA Modern Dual Brush 9P Set

Share it Please
I generally avoid purchasing dual brushes because its very tricky to store them. You cant just place them in upright position on your vanity because of there are brushes on both ends



These FLALIA DUALIST brushes come in a handy brush pouch which can be folded to create the perfect makeshift vanity for you on the go



Features
A compact and portable brush pouch with 4 dual brushes and 1 single brush.
The brush pouch can stand on its own to help you use both hands freely.

The 9 brushes: Contour, Eyeliner, Medium Shadow, Base Shadow, Eyehole, Blending, Point Shadow, Mascara, and Eyebrow.



The makeup pouch is sturdy. I love the all black design. The addition of a big rectangular mirror makes this a must have item for travel.  I accidentally broke the thread stiched on one of the bands when taking out a brush ( I am so clumsy)  gunmetal really complements the black plastic ferrules of the brush. The bristles are dense, soft to touch and good quality.



I particularly picked this one over the FLALIA Adam Brush 7P Set because I usually apply my base makeup with a sponge and prefer brushes for point makeup.


The 9 brushes in this set give room to creativity. You can easy apply blush/contour to the cheeks. Apply lipstick precisely with a thin brush or comb your brows/seperate the eyelashes with the mascara brush.


I have been doing my makeup with these brushes every morning for over a week now and I am honestly addicted to the these fluffy brushes. They effectively pick pigment/eyeshadow from the pan and deposit it on the eyes. I haven't faced any irritation or scratchy feel with these brushes. The makeup pouch can be  maneuvered in a manner that you can easily use this as a display on your vanity


The pouch guards the brushes from being damaged . The strap/ band prevents brushes from rolling. Overall I like the quality and the innovative design of this brush set. Not only is this prefect for travelling but I think its also great for daily use

FLALIA Modern Dual Brush 9P Set is currently sold at Jolse.com

1 comment: