Saturday 1 June 2019

[Review] ONEOSEVEN Coreflex Essential Liquid

Share it Please
When I received this product I read up the features online to get a better understanding of the product because the word fluid sounded a little vague and foreign to me in skincare lingo. After a few minutes of Googling I learned that this is actually an essence but the spray nozzle mechanism totally caught me off guard. Because I have tried many essence but never in spray bottle packaging.


Features
The Coreflex Essential Liquid is an anti-aging glow essence that tends the skin with a bright shine. 90% rice ferment filtrate and natural vinegar ferment soothe the skin and improve skin tone and elasticity. The smooth and convenient spray type essence moisturize and vitalize the skin with anti-aging energy.



The packaging feels luxe. I love the white aesthetic with blue details on the bottle. The spray nozzle has really raised the bar up high because this is simply the best spray nozzle I have ever used. The mist is really fine . Finer than any other mist in my skincare stash


Ingredients: Aspergillus/Saccharomyces/Rice Ferment Filtrate, 1,3 Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Arbutin, Water, PEG/PPG-18/4 Copolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Vinegar, Adenosine, Lactobacillus/Soymilk Ferment Filtrate, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Allantoin, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Flower Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance


This also is exceptionally far more hydrating than any other mist product I have ever tried. Usually with mists I spray them several time a day to replenish the moisture that has evaporated but with this just one spritz alone gives so much moisture that you don't need to spray it again on your face. ( specially if its summer or you have oily skin) . The product sinks into the skin and keeps the skin soft for hours. This essence also has a mild floral scent personally I dont find the scent offending.


The most important part if this review is probably the question if this broke me out or not. Well I am so happy to type this down that my skin remained acne free after using this. It also made my oily skin behave ( less sebum production during the day). The essence is clear and intensely moisturizing and nourishing. If my oily skin loves this I am sure people with other skin type are going to enjoy this too



You can purchase this ONEOSEVEN Coreflex Essential Liquid at Jolse.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment