Wednesday 19 June 2019

[Review] nada BumpyX THE BUBBLE CLEANSER

Share it Please
After having a great experience with the Nada  sheetmasks. I bought the nada BumpyX THE BUBBLE CLEANSER from Jolse



Nada is probably one of the most underrated korean skincare brand that people need to try. The packaging is cute and the skincare line is very simple and fuss free

Features
AHA Fruits Complex, salicylic acid, and oat powder extract cleanses the skin clean.Prebiotics and panthenol ingredients mildly soothes and cleanses the troubled skin.The dense and fine bubbles like whipped cream smoothly deep cleanses the skin with moisture.



The packaging teminds me of Russian  Matryoshka dolls. Its so cute specially the outer box. I really appreciate all the love and creativity that was put into manufacturing the box.  The cleanser comes in  a simple bottle with a pump mechanism. Overall its sturdy and really good quality


The packaging says AHA Fruit complex I was a bit skeptic about the description because I tried a toner by Elizavecca which had AHA Fruit complex in it and it smelled like old rags. Thankfully this smelled really good and floral. I really enjoyed the scent



The forms decent sized bubble/foam. the experience overall is enjoyable . I have noticed that this removes sebum and dust from the face without overly drying my skin.  I seriously cant point out any negative points for this cleanser. It cute and inexpensive.

nada RoughX Blue Mask (already reviewed on my instagram)

Contains Akuak Seal, Prebiotics, Aloe Vera leaf extract and mud mushroom extract


The sheet is made of microfiber so it soaks up all the serum in the pack. The serum has a  semi gel like consistency with a slip to it. This has a medicinal/slightly herbal scent to it. This has the perfect fit. The eye, nose and mouth cut outs were perfect. Moreover it adhered like second skin. I wore this for 30 mins. The serum absorbed easily and didn't leave any tacky residue behind

My skin felt soft and I didnt get any breakouts the next day. I see myself purchasing more of these in future for sure

Nada BumpyX THE BUBBLE CLEANSER products can be purchased at Jolse.com

No comments:

Post a Comment