Monday 17 June 2019

[REVIEW] SKINFOOD Royal Honey Propolis Enrich Essence

Share it Please
The sad news of Skinfood closing down because of bankruptcy has ben circulating the beauty community for last 6 months.  Skinfood is one of most popular Korean road shop brand that everyone adores. To see them go shatters my heart into small pieces. Though I am still hopefull that brand will be revived in someway. Today's post is a tribute to   Fallen solider aka SkinFood


Features
Concentrated nutrition of black bee propolis, royal jelly, and honey extracts improves the skin condition. PRO-SHIELD™ efficiently conveys the pure ingredients to the skin.
Moisture layering effect strengthens the skin barrier sturdily and healthily.



Skinfood recently upgraded the formula to   63% propolis extract and 10% royal jelly extract making this one the best propolis essence


Ingredients:
Propolis Extract, Honey Extract, Royal Jelly Extract, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Glycerin, Beta-Glucan, Lactobacillus Ferment, Saccharomyces Ferment, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium Edta, Carbomer, Arginine



I have tried a few propolis containing sheetmasks and serum  and my experience has been quite pleasant with the ingredient so I already had my hopes up when I testing this product


The packaging as you can see is beautiful 50ml  glass bottle that gives off turkish vibes because of the design. The dropper has auto fill mechanism ( the pippete fills itself when you twist the cap)


The essence to my utter surprise is very runny. It feels so moisturizing and hydrating but lightweight at the same time. The directions on the box suggest using a few drops. One of the unique characters of this essence is that this is completely scent free.


Propolis is known for its antifungal, antibacterial and skin healing properties. Through I don't have any fungal acne at the moment I do like this for the hydrating properties. For me 2-3 drops are enough to get soft, plump and glowy skin. This essence really makes your skin Mochi. You can use this both day and night but I prefer to use this at night so that my skin gets maximum benefit from propolis. The price may look a little high but if you compared it to other brands you are going to realize that this is actually very affordable in terms of the quantity and quality.


I am sad that I discovered a great product so late and dread the day when I will run out of this precious essence. I highly recommend you to give this one a try. Its like a love at use kind of essence which works for all skin types

SKINFOOD Royal Honey Propolis Enrich Essence is available at Jolse.com so stock up on this bottle of goodness

1 comment: