Wednesday 17 July 2019

Joah Box: July 2019 Unboxing

Share it Please
Subscription boxes have been trending for some years now but it is so hard to find a subscription box that offers korean cosmetics. When I say korean cosmetics I mean something other than sheet masks.


Joah Box offers a complete Korean beauty experience with their subscription boxes. Each month a mixture of new Korean makeup and skincare is curated by the Joah Box team. There are about 5 to 7 Full-size Products which have a retail value of 
$60-$100 . A single box costs around 35. 95$


What's good about Joah Box is that it is based directly in South Korea and offers Free International Shipping. Each product is authentic and shipped directly from South Korea


The box is sturdy and every item is totally secure and undamaged. This month's theme revolves around the concept of travel kit


I really appreciate the brochure that comes with the box. It gives a very detailed insight on all the products in the box and how they should be used. I think for a korean beauty newbie this is very helpful as you can learn more about the product and their purpose.


This month about 5 full size products were included in the box



I will start with my favorite '' I AM SORRY FOR MY SKIN 8 STEP JELLY MASK ''(5$) . I have tried a few masks from this particular brand and i am really impressed by the results. This 8 step mask includes everything one will require during travel. It has all the basic skincare steps cleansing, cream to even shampoo and sheet mask. I really love the TLC friendly , practical and compact design . This is something I am definitely going to stock up more on in the near future


Next up is '' ATOCLASSIC REAL TONIC SOOTHING FIRST TONER '' (12$) this is formulated with 12 Korean Hanbang ingredients. The product is perfect for all skin types including sensitive skin and gives a boost of hydration and soothing care to the skin. The small 80 ml bottle is travek friendly and good enough to last during the entire vacation period



KOELCIA CHIC LOCK  EYELINER (14$)  is without any doubt the hidden gem of this box. Waterproof eyeliners are a must have for any vacation be it a trip to seaside or water park. This eyeliner has a brush tip applicator which actually is a lot better than felt tip. You can easily draw thick and thin lines. The brush tip is easy to control and can be maneuvered to create wing and cat eyes easily


Tried and loved it, GLOWHILL TOTAL SOLUTION GLOW AMPOULE PAD (10$) is something I have tried in the past and really enjoyed. It may sound a little cliche but the blend of omega 3, phytosqualene and (blend of various oils) actually works really well for my oily /dehydrated skin. The scent is nice and soothing and the ampoule leaves a healthy shine on the skin



Saving the best for the last. The one product which totally caught me off guard is this LOVEBOD WONDERFUL BODY STICK (15$). When I first read the description I was a bit skeptic about the firming claims but once I applied the stick I liked the ease and accessibility this provided. Perhaps the most beautiful thing about LOVEBOD is their  beautiful and positive approach towards different body shapes and size.

I am very satisfied with this months box. The original value of the products exceeds the price of subscription box. All the products fit the theme perfectly and are of higher quality. I wish there was a bit if spare time in my schedule for a small vacation because I am totally ready for a fun trip with this month's Joah Box subscription box curations

You can order your first ever Joah Box from the website directly.

No comments:

Post a Comment