Tuesday 30 July 2019

[Review] Celimax Skin Repair Bee Tox Therapy

Share it Please
I will be honest I already knew a lot about this mask before trying it so naturally my expectations were quite high. I was really excited to try a mask which contained a combination of bee venom and 5% AHA


Features
Refined bee venom strengthens the skin barrier and tends the damaged skin.
Natural AHA dissolves dead skin cells on the skin, smoothing the skin.
The adhering mask sheet conveys the nourishing ingredients of the propolis ampoule.


The mask functions on the basis of a very interesting concept . Bee venom call contains a toxin called melittin which fools the skin to generate more collagen and elastin to repair skin. Apart from Bee venom it also contains citric acid and propolis


The packaging is very luxurious. It looks high end and expensive. The sheet is thin and has almost skin like tinge to it. The serum on the other hand is slightly straw colored and has gel like viscosity. I could also detect a bit of mild scent to it.  The fit is just perfect it adheres so well to the skin. Though the serum is gel like its actually very sticky. I could feel a bit of stinging/tingling sensation on my skin.


I wore this for approximately 25mins . My skin felt sticky so I proceeded to wash my face with water so I could get rid of tacky residue. My skin looked bright. Even my hands looked better ( I applied the extra serum on my hands). The next morning my skin was glowing, it felt smooth, plump and bright. I am very impressed with this mask. For me this is definitely one of those special occasion masks when I am short on time and want to look my best

Celimax Skin Repair Bee Tox Therapy 10 Sheets can be purchased at Jolse

No comments:

Post a Comment