Friday 19 July 2019

[Review] 23 Years Old Black Paint Rubar

Share it Please
I am the kind of person that isn't swayed by the hype easily. But then there are times when too much rave-views tickle my curiosity.


23 Years Old Black Paint Rubar is one such product. After seeing it  mentioned by everyone and their moms on Instagram I didn't have a choice but to test it out myself


I have oily/dehydrated skin and there is an uncountable number of black heads on my face. I often ( read : most of the times) either extract them with a pick like tool or use porestrips to pull them out. But that as you might be aware is not a permanent nor long lasting solution and also damages the pores in the long run


When I read that this particular cleansing stick claimed to clear impurities in just 30 seconds I was so doubtful. My tiny brain couldn't figure out the mechanics of this cleansing stick


Features
The Black Paint Rubar is a multi-stick designed with an eco-friendly gentle formula,
effective in deep cleansing with a pore treatment to top it all off.
Safe and gentle enough to use every day for a daily exfoliation and deep cleanse in just 30 seconds, rub & love with the Black Paint Rubar today !



The packaging is similar to a glue stick. It has a larger diameter but the rest is same. The design is very practical and mess free.  This stick holds 45 g of product in it.

Since this contains charcoal.  the stick cleanser is black in color. The scent is pleasant to me ( this smells something close to skittles candy) . According to the directions this should be applied directly onto wet skin. Then left on for 30 secs and  washed off with water


Before I proceed with my thoughts I want to share a rather funny story about this cleanser. Due to extreme heat ( above normal temperature 43°C: half of the product slid off and was collected in the lid. I later scooped  this with a spatula and pressed it back into the container


The cleanser goes on as solid black color on the skin and turns into gray color when mixed with water. As this is black in color it can leave black colored splash marks on the sink. The sticks dissolves readily with water.
I was expecting some scrub particles because this claims to exfoliate but I didn't notice any physical exfoliation with this product.


Here comes the best part. This is perfect to really deep cleanse your skin. It removes all the sweat, sebum and dirt from the skin. For the past few weeks my skin has been very sweaty and oily . And no matter which cleanser I use my skin becomes greasy within few minutes but ever since I have started using this my skin remains matte and oil free for hours.  Though the black heads are still there they do look small and less noticeable.


In my opinion this works best if you live in hot humid area, have clogged pores and oily skin. As this really cleans the pores and makes the skin a little dry. For my oily skin and current weather this is working really well. I think this has becomes a holy grail summer cleanser for me

No comments:

Post a Comment