Sunday 21 July 2019

[Review] Celimax Jiwoogae Heartleaf BHA Peeling Pad

Share it Please
When I first looked at the packaging online I thought that it was a cute bread printed on the box. I was so embarrassed when I learned that it was an Eraser. In Korean Jiwoogae means Eraser


Celimax Jiwoogae Heartleaf BHA Peeling Pad is a multi purpose product . It works as a toner, skin exfoliating step and also as a cleanser



Features
Eliminates dead skin cells smoothly without stimulating the skin excessively.
Cares skin wastes and sebum in the pores, soothing various skin troubles.
Mild hyaluronic acid toner smears quickly into the skin and moisturizes the skin.



The packaging is simple. A pastel purple lid with a translucent tub. These are two sided peeling pads. One side has an embossed texture while the other side has gauze texture. The embossed side is designed for the whole face as its soft and feels gentle on the skin while the gauze side is for areas like nose and chin which require more attention and have a lot of dead cells + sebum build up. You get  60 pads soaked in 125ml of toner..compared to other brands the peeling pads are drenched in decent amount of toner and don't dry up during use.


This is like an upgraded version of toner pads in my opinion because it physically exfoliates the skin and the BHA cleans the deeper layers of skin and clear out sebum from the pores


It is advised to use these once a week so that you don't over exfoliate your skin ( I am guilty of that). Another good thing about these is that these dont require a rinse after use


The toner is transparent and has a light weight water like characteristic. It does not feel tacky on the skin. The scent is slightly medicinal / citrusy. I am very impressed with these because they are very different than all the toner pads I have used in the past.


My skin feels so smooth  specially the chin and nose area. It makes my makeup look a lot better too. Another thing that I have noticed is that after using the Celimax Peeling pads. My skincare products like serum/essemce take less time absorbing into the skin. Since its moonsoon weather my face feels sticky and greasy at times. But this removes all the sweat, sunscreen and sebum buildup. The addition of gauze side to the regular toner pads is what makes this a Holy Grail product for me


Celimax Jiwoogae Heartleaf BHA Peeling Pad is available at Jolse.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi, good to see your review. Does that means, if i use at exfoliation step, i still can use another to er after, or no toner required?

    ReplyDelete