Thursday 13 February 2020

[Review] AGATHA Optimum Cleansing Balm

Share it Please
I don't have that many balm type makeup removers in my skincare stash because I prefer cleansing oils over cleansing balms but when I saw Agatha launched on Jolse the luxe packaging caught my eye.



Features
Cleanses waterproof, long lasting and heavy point make up in one step and leaves the skin super soft and moisturized.
Natural based flowers such as Damask rose flower, Evening primrose oil, Rosehip, fruit oil, and Calendula Flower Oil help acgieve none-glistening but moisturized finsh.
The solid blam melts upon being exposed to face's temprature and transforms into sherbet blam type.



The packaging consists of a beautiful blue plastic tub with a golden reflective lid . The details are in golden and look really pretty . There is a white plastic lid with spatula to scoop out the balm.


The balm itself has a really nice floral scent is soft and very feminine. I scooped about a coin size amount and massaged it on to my skin. The first thing I noticed was how easily it melted on contact with my skin and how thoroughly it emulsified my makeup. It completely removed everything from sunscreen to waterproof foundation and stubborn mascara



The scent is derived from damask rose flower, evening primrose, rosehip fruit and calendula flower oils. I love the fact that this washes off completely without any oily/greasy residue.



I have been using this everyday to remove my makeup and my skin is liking it so far. On days when I have free time on hand I like to massage my face with this balm to improve circulation and loosen up blackheads on my skin



Overall this is a really good cleansing balm that works a lot better than many other cult favourite makeup removing balms. Agatha Skincare products are now available on Jolse Exclusively

AGATHA Optimum Cleansing Balm Is sold at Jolse.com

No comments:

Post a Comment