Wednesday 12 February 2020

[Review] moonshot Micro Correctfit Foundation 201

Share it Please
moonshot Micro Correctfit cushion was my favorite base makeup last year. I loved the longevity and the finish of it. So I was very excited to see a foundation version of my favourite cushion



The packaging is similar to all moonahot products. A beautiful galaxy inspired purple box in which the foundation is enclosed


The bottle itself is simple and made out of frosted glass with a purple plastic pump and ombre purple/pink cap



Features
A light and powerful foundation that covers the skin perfectly with the High Covering Pigment.
Dense micro-particles fit delicately on the skin, completing smooth, porcelain-like skin expressions.
The long-wearing foundation covers the skin without the necessity for inconvenient makeup correction.






I picked the shade 201 as the color match my skin tone. The first time when I applied to my skin I will admit I was confused. Because unlike my favorite cushion. The foundation looked patchy and uneven on mu face. There was considerable bunching/ cakey effect on the sides of my nose moreover my face looked very dry ( please note that I have oily skin so this unusual dryness was very new for me)



So I read the directions carefully and found out that I forgot to shake the bottle before using. So on my second application I shook the bottle well, and used Moonshot Multi Protection Tinted moisturizer as a base and Viola my base makeup looked perfect ( if I say so myself)



I have noticed that you really don't need powder on top to set the foundation as it already contains particles to set the base. Moreover applying a thin layer with a cushion sponge worked best for me. The finish initially looks semi matte but after few minutes it completely sets to a velvet like matte finish. In terms of coverage this provides slightly cover than the cushion. It also lasts a bit longer too.

If you loved the moonshot Micro Correctfit cushion I highly recommend you to try this as this is a slightly upgraded version which will last you a lot longer than a cushion

 moonshot Micro Correctfit Foundation can be purchased from Jolse.com

No comments:

Post a Comment