Friday 21 February 2020

[Review] MISSHA Pro-Touch Powder Pact SPF25 PA

Share it Please
My favourite Drugstore powder from Maybelline got discontinued last year . I was so annoyed to see the powder vanish from the shelves all of the sudden so I decided to try something from Korean Brands


MISSHA Pro-Touch Powder Pact looked pretty promising in terms of coverage and longevity plus the price was pretty good ( I bought this when it was on discount at Jolse


Features
The pressed powder easily adheres to the skin and is convenient to carry around.
The fine and light powder particle makes the skin natural and smooth.
Naturally covers the skin by adhering and filling the pores and rough skin.


Ingredients:

Talc, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Silica, Magnesium Myristate, Nylon-12, Barium Sulfate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Boron Nitride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Methyl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Dimethicone, Triethylhexanoin, Iron Oxides, Methicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Iron Oxides, Chlorphenesin, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Iron Oxides.



The packaging makes this look super high end . I am really impressed by the variation of plastic and shiny reflective metal like texture that was used to create the top part. This comes with a nice fluffy puff. Its sturdy and really good .


This powder comes in two shades #21 and #23 . I got this in shade #21 which matches my skin color perfectly.  The powder is very finely milled and soft so its blends seamlessly into the skin and is barely noticeable. It's not drying at all. Because of the soft texture it mattifies skin but doesn't accentuate any dry areas or make the makeup look cakey.


I prefer to apply this powder with the puff that is included in the pact , because I have noticed that brush kicks up a lot of powder which results in fallout and product wastage


This powder is excellent when it comes to blurring out imperfections and pores. I have also noticed that this gives the skin that smooth ceramic like finish


On days when I am in a hurry or I am sick and don't feel like applying makeup I just apply a light layer of this powder on top of my sunscreen and my face looks really put together and better

It's hard to come by a decent, inexpensive face powder these days. If you are on a look out for a good affordable everyday powder pact I recommend you to try the MISSHA Pro-Touch Powder Pact SPF25 PA++. I promise it won't fail you. This is available on Jolse.com

No comments:

Post a Comment