Saturday 15 February 2020

[Review] MERZY The First Creamy Concealer CL2

Share it Please
I tried the Merzy Eyeliner and really loved the price point along with the longevity so I decided to test a few more products from the brand this time around I got the concealer because its very hard to come across great a concealer



MERZY The First Creamy Concealer  comes in 3 shades. I picked the middle color CL2 because it looked neutral .

Features
Waring fitting powder fills the skin's bumps, creating a smooth skin.
Minimize stain and darkening with sebum adsorption powder.
It provides fixed, worry-free retention after a long time


The concealer comes in a frosted cylindrical tube ( the size is a lot chunkier than a regular concealer tube)  . The wand is long and has a doe foot sponge applicator on one end. Overall its well made and speaks of luxury


The color is a light beige color with slight salmon undertone. Luckily this does not oxidize or turn an odd shade of orange.
I applied it in a dotted manner and blended it with my fingers. The first thing I noticed was that this sets immediately so one has to supper quick with application.


This concealer has a thin texture. Its not runny but very much creamy ( as the name implies) this can blended with sponge or fingers. I have noticed that this completely conceals blemishes and dark circles. This does not brighten the area much so I use this underneath my foundation to make my base look flawless



This concealer dries down quickly to matte finish so I don't use powder to set it. Moreover It doesn't crease or look splotchy as the day does by.

Its safe to say that I have found my favourite concealer for the year 2020

MERZY The First Creamy Concealer 5.6g is available on Jolse.com

No comments:

Post a Comment