Thursday 27 August 2020

[Review] Hapa Kristin Okurrr Kristin - Brown

Share it Please
Hello lovelies,
I am posting about contact lens after a really long time. I use contact lens of regular bases ( poor eye sight ) but for the past few months my prescription contact lenses have been causing a lot of discomfort and irritation. So I decided to invest in korean contact lens. I purchased these online from Yesstyle.com



I learned about Happa Kristen via Instagram post. A review claimed them to be very comfortable on the eyes. I prefer natural tinted contact lens which add subtle definition to the iris so I bought these really innocent brown lens from their daily line



The find the illustration of a girl on the box very cute. It is different from what you usually see on lens box. These lens are manufactured in Korea

Price: $19.99

Specifications: 

Type: 1 Day Pieces: 10pcs / box Dia(all): 13.4 mm (14.2mm)
B/C:8.7mm Water: 54% PC Hydrogel

Description : Warmth and loveliness are the keywords for this design. Can be worn on a daily basis due to its natural color.



There are 5 pairs single use lens in a box so that means that each pair roughly costs around 4$ . I love how these come in individually packed/ sealed pods. Makes them travel friendly since glass vials can shatter during transit.



These contact lens didn't come with a lens case of tweezers as they are meant for single use. But there is a cute page with directions and illustrations included in the box .



I pealed off the seal and popped the contact lens in my eye. The first thing I noticed was that it was so easy to apply. Secondly I didn't notice .01% discomfort or irritation. No stinging or blurring . The brown color design slightly enlarged the diameter of my pupils so my eyes look a bit doll like. These are so natural that my family couldn't actually tell that I was wearing contact lens. During the day my eyes didn't dry out at all or turned red. I wore these for 7hrs and it was so easy to remove by the end of the day


These are by far the most comfortable circle lens I have ever tried . I plan to purchase more from the brand in future

You can but these from Yesstyle or from Happa Kristen website directly. They ship worldwide




No comments:

Post a Comment