Sunday 16 August 2020

My Skincare Staples for Humid weather

Share it Please
So even though it is pouring cats and dogs in many cities around the world. The weather is still hot and humid. And now that we are going through another wave of the Covid19 mask has now become a necessity. Now I  am really grateful that I haven't lost my sanity yet but my skin on the hand has gone berserk with acne ( effect of internal and external stress)


So in a desperate effort to restore my skin's balance I tested a few products for weeks and this is the final line of products that worked wonders on my poor skin


The first hero in the line up is TONYMOLY From Ganghwa Pure Artemisia First Essence. I wont be getting into the detailed review as I have already done that in my previous post ( you can know more about my thoughts here ) but I will mention one cool thing about this essence that I have noticed recently. If you place this is in fridge prior to use the scent becomes more potent. Moreover the soothing properties are amplified because of the cooling effect. I love doing toner packs with this toner. It is best for the current weather and the light weight texture works for all skin types


ISNTREE Real Mugwort Clay Mask (read detailed review here).This comes off as no surprise as you might be aware that I clearly like Mugwort based products.  I have been hooked to Isntree lately. Everything from ingredients list to packaging is spot on . Plus the brand goes on sale at Jolse quite frequently. I use this mask every other day. It grabs all the sebum, feels cooling on the skin, and calms the skin at the same time. The crushed leaves also give mild exfoliation to the skin as well. What more can you ask for ?


Time is indeed running out my friend if you haven't tried this gem of a mist from Sioris called 'Time is Running Out'. Though the oil part is a bit too moisturizing and heavy for the current weather the water based part is actually pretty good. It sets makeup, refreshes skin and add a layer of hydration . ( as always you can learn more here )


Give your skin a hug with the Purito Comfy water Sunblock. Just like people your skin needs reassuring and what better way there is than to protect it with a good sumblock. I have benn religiously applying this Purito sunblock and I am happy to announce that my skin has 99 problems but sunburn ain't one. I have posted a detailed comparison post on All the sunscreens by Purito you can read the review (here)


And Lastly lets raise our glass for Cosrx One Step Original Clear Pad the knight in shinng armour who has been removing the dead cell buildup and cleaning the pores at the time. I am admittedly a bit vary ro try out the new updated version but I have faith in Cosrx that the new versions will be as good as the previous one

So that wraps my top 5 most trusted skincare picks for the current awfule weather. Feel free to suggest the products that work for you. I always love to try new options

No comments:

Post a Comment