Thursday 6 August 2020

[Review] Neulii BHA PHA 5.5 Peeling Pad

Share it Please
You must have read all my toner pads posts by now. You must be familiar that I totally adore the concept and prefer these over regular toner bottles. Several months ago I got this two tubs of this toner pads and I have been using these ever since


Features: 
BHA PHA 5.5 gently removes dead skin cells and skin impurities including excessive sebum from pores. Helps to refine skin texture and brighten up skin tone.
Builds a moisture barrier to protect and retain moisture in skin. With a mildly acidic formula and free of fragrances and essential oils.
Features 100% cotton pads for better infusion of essence and exfoliating effect.




Ingredients:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Gluconolactone (5%), Glycerin, Tromethamine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Betaine Salicylate (1%), Sodium Hyaluronate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Extract, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Fruit Extract, Aronia Melanocarpa Fruit Extract, Methyl Cyclodextrin, Allantoin, 7-Dehydrocholesterol, Disodium EDTA.



I have briefed about the functions of BHA in my previous posts. It is basically a chemical that goes deep into the pores to clear out sebum and gunk


The packaging is minimal. It reflects the fragrance free and minimal ingredients concept of the brand. The jar is not travel friendly but it is sturdy and holds 70 round /smooth cotton pads soaked in peeling solution


I anticipated some kind of embossed pattern on the pads but the dual smooth texture surprised me immensely. They have no scent. One thing I have noticed is that ths top pads tend to dry out faster as compared to the bottom ones. I usually place my jar upside down that way the peeling solution is distributed evenly and I get a soaked pad.


I have been using these for a long time now and I like how gentle yet eedctiveu these are. My skin texture improved with continuous use and my pores looked clean and somewhat small. These pads often go on sale at Jolse , RoseRoseshop and Yeststyle. I would RECOMMEND you to get these they are so effective and non irritating.

No comments:

Post a Comment