Sunday 23 August 2020

[Review] COSRX ONE STEP ORIGINAL CLEAR PAD

Share it Please
I was going through my blog posts archives when I noticed that I couldn't find a review of the Cosrx One Step Original Clear Pad so I decided to take pictures and post my review in time before it could end in my empties bin


This is the best selling pads from Cosrx. It has a been a cult favourite for years and has won several awards for its amazing performance. I have the green pads from the same line in my cabinet. (Read detailed review here )


The award-winning COSRX One Step Original Clear Pads are pre-soaked in betaine salicylate and willow bark water to chemically exfoliate without drying out your skin. Active ingredients penetrate deeply into pores to dissolve oil and dead skin cells, which help in controlling breakouts.


The first thing that caught my attention was the cute illustration of Mr Rx on the lid. I mean common how can you not love this cute and funny guy ? Anyways the pads are enclosed in a solid white tub. There are a total of 70 pads so even if you use one on daily bases . This will last you a solid two months. I would recommend partially opening the seal on top so that the solution does not dry out faster and there pads remain moist for long



These are dual texture pads. One side has an embossed pattern while other side has a smooth property to it. I usually swipe my face with the embossed side and then clean it off with the clear side . To me these pads smell like candy ( yum candy to be specific , my mom on the other hand thinks that the smell is close to floor cleaning solution)


I use these 3 times a week. I have noticed that with continuous use this clears up acne and refines skin texture. These have been around for several years but they haven't lost their popularity . Cosrx recently repackaged these to more serious/mature looking tub but the product is same. I would recommend these to anyone who has acne, clogged pores. It effective, easily available and affordable

No comments:

Post a Comment